Pages

Friday 22 February 2019

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ All About Me! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Kia Ora! My name is Anamaria and I am a year 7 student at St Patrick’s School which is located in Panmure, Auckland. I am Filipino but I was born in New Zealand. I have 3 brothers, 1 little brother and 2 older brothers, I am the 2nd youngest child in the family. 

I’m good at singing.  I enjoy singing by myself or with my friends. I enjoy playing volleyball and I also enjoy doing maths at school. Maths is my favourite subject. I also enjoy hanging out with my friends and family. My goals for this year are to achieve at a high level in every subject.

I’m looking forward to be successful this year and achieving my goals. Go to spsanamariam.blogspot.co.nz and check out my blog. Check my posts and join in my learning journey.

4 comments: