Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2020

5 Finger Prayer

 I pray for our family and friends and those who are having difficulties at this time, I hope they will be guided by the holy spirit and share our blessings.

I pray for our teachers at St Patrick, I hope that they continue to support us in our learning and keep up with preparing us year 8's for college.

I pray for our leaders around the world, I hope they serve as good leaders to nations around the world, especially at this time during this pandemic and protests that are occuring .

I pray for those who are ill & the poor, I hope they get cured immediately and bless those people who cannot afford their everyday needs.

I pray for myself, help me focus during school, help me choose right decisions in life and I hope I can enjoy life and be happy everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment