Pages

Friday 28 February 2020

Blog Profile 2020!

Blog Profile 2020

Haijimemashite (Nice to meet you), my name is Anamaria, a year 8 student the age of 12, turning 13 this year. My little brother and I were born in New Zealand but my family, my parents and older brother originally came from the Philippines, so I am  a FIlipino/Kiwi. 
I am also the middle child of my family. I have a pet chicken. I don’t know if I can call it a pet but I always take care of her by feeding her everyday. So as you can see I am in a family of 6, including my pet. I currently live in Auckland, NZ where my school is, located, St Patrick’s School. I am in Rm 8, a year 7/8 class and our teacher is Ms. George. My aspiration is to use a variety of sophisticated words in my writing and actually have fun writing because I dislike writing. I also want to be in the next level of my learning for all subjects so that I can be ready for college. My hobbies are playing sports like soccer & volleyball and I practice in my backyard learning new techniques and moves. I also like to watch anime, I am currently binge watching “Classroom Of The Elite” ep. 5 and I have watched several anime and talked about them with my friends. I also play games like Mobile Legends and Fortnite with my friend Simon. Whenever we get home from school I play on my Nintendo Switch or phone and contact Simon if he wants to play with me. My favourite colour is black because it goes with every kind of colour and my favourite fast food is Mcdonald's. I also love puppies because I find them adorable and cute :D. My favourite anime currently is Haikyuu! which is a anime that involves a boy volleyball team who are fighting to be in the Nationals, it currently has 4 seasons and I am in the 4th season and is still airing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment