Pages

Wednesday 29 June 2016

The Magic Horse

L. I W.A.L.T. write a narrative story .
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write an narrative story using describing words.                          
 The Magic Horse 

Last night, I brushed my teeth before I went to sleep. When I was warmly tucked up in my bed, a magic rocking horse came in through my open window. It was very small.
Image result for magic horse
I got up to pick it up. I wanted to play with the horse when suddenly it grew bigger like a real horse. The horse started to talk to me just like a real person. ''Hi'', said the horse . I asked, '' Are you a real horse?" ''Yes'', said the magic horse. 
'' Can we play?'', I asked.  ''Of course!'', the horse replied. We played hide and seek for a while then we watched some funny movies and listened to good music. 

Then, it's time to say goodbye because I have school the following day. The horse turned itself back into a rocking horse and flew away out of my window. I climbed to my bed and went to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Konichiwa Anamaria,
    I like the way that you have used your imagination to write this amazing story about the magic horse. Did you enjoy writing narratives?
    I can't wait to read your next story!

    ReplyDelete