Pages

Thursday 9 June 2016

Trip To Botanical Garden

L.I. W.A.L.T- write a recount using describing words.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I can write a recount about Botanic Garden trip using describing words. 

Yeah!! May 17, 2016 Tuesday the whole school went to Botanic Garden.This is the third time I went there. 

When we arrived we went with our group. First we saw some pretty and sweet smelling flowers. There were  tall flowers, beautiful  roses, daises and all kinds of other flowers. There are  lots of colourful flowers.There are pink, purple, white , yellow and blue flowers.

Next we went to a class and  learnt about worms.  We saw some tiger worms using magnifying glasses. A girl name Sarah gave us some life cycle puzzles to put them in order. After that we went  to a garden and we use the yoghurt cups to a plant a seed.

Later we had lunch and waited for the bus to go back to school. My friend and I were very happy to visit the Botanic garden again. 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete