Pages

Friday 24 March 2017

I wish I can go and buy something at Sylvia Park again!

During the weekends we went to Sylvia Park to buy some groceries and a walk around the shops.

It took us ten minutes to get there. We parked under Pak'n'save. Then we walked to the food court.

My dad and my little brother Justin was playing on the playground. At the playground there was a slide, a tunnel, tic tac toe and a rock climbing wall. There was a bench for the parents to sit on. It was very hot inside the playground. After that my dad bought us some food.

My dad bought Justin and I some MC Donald's. I got a hunger buster. In my hunger buster, I had a cheese burger, French Fries, six pack chicken mcnuggets and a cup of Fanta. Justin got a happy meal. In his happy meal, he had a happy meal toy, French Fries, a pack of six chicken mcnuggets and a cup of Coke. Justin and I also had ice cream. My dad and mum had seafood and fries.

After we had our dinner we went to the Warehouse. I bought two DVDs for Justin and I to watch and my mum bought a jumper for Justin.

After that we went to go and buy some grocery from Pak'n'save. I only bought juice for my lunch. then my mum bought all the other things that we needed. We went home afterwards.

My favourite part of the day was buying the two DVDs because we watched one of the DVDs and it was funny. I enjoyed going to Sylvia Park!

Learning Intention: We are learning to follow the structure of a recount.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write the introduction, events and a conclusion about my weekend. 
Image result for sylvia park




No comments:

Post a Comment