Pages

Wednesday 10 May 2017

We has so much fun playing Speak out and is was so hilarious!

On the 30th of April, during the school holiday my mum, dad, Justin and I went to my godparent's house for dinner. We also went grocery shopping at Pak'n Save afterwards.

Their house is at Glen Innes and near Pt England. Took a five minutes car ride to get there.Our family car is a Honda car. We stopped at the Great Tong takeaways because we wanted to take some food with us to my godparent's house. We brought chicken wings, drums and some fries.

When we got there, I saw Justin's and I godparents, my friends Zyan, Zion, Faith and Iyna. I also saw my god brother Simon and his sisters Sarah and Noemi. 

My godfather Nick allow me to eat some food. I ate some chicken drums, fries and rice. The chicken was extremely delicious and the chicken skin was very crunchy and the rice was well cooked. Then my friends asked me if I wanted me to play hide and seek with them but I was still eating so I told them that I will join them later. After I finished eating, I went out to play with them. I am always the last one to be found.


After that my friends, Simon and his sisters, Justin and I played speak out. Speak out is a game for 2-5 players. A person needs to place a mouthguard in their mouth and he or she needs to pick a card with words on it and then the other players have to try and guess what they are trying to say. It was a lot of fun playing Speak out. During our game our parents were watching The Voice Teens  the Philippines on the television.

After we finished the game my family and I went to Pak'n Save in Glen Innes to buy some groceries. I choose Justin and I some food for our school lunch. Pak'n Save is enormous and has a range of items for us to purchase . We soon went home after that.

It was so fun going to my godparent's house . My favourite part was when we played Speak out with my friends, because it was really funny so I really enjoy it!


Learning Intention: We are learning to follow the structure of a recount.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write the introduction, events and a conclusion about going to my godparents' house.


No comments:

Post a Comment