Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2018

Student Blog Prompt

Write down 5 top things you think people should watch out for
to help identify fake news.
Read the text carefully if it sounds like it a lie.
Also look if the text doesn’t provide a lot of information it may be fake.
Unless someone wrote something that has a lot of sophisticated facts on their writing try to search it online.
Try to search that author or writer and see where they got their information from.
If you’d remember something from the past and it says it was a lie they could have used the same information.


On a scale to 1-5, how successfully did you problem solve
with your partner today?

I wasn’t with a partner but I rate myself a 3 because firstly I had a
bit of trouble understanding the game but I got used to it when
I asked some help from my classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment