Pages

Thursday 20 July 2017

New Zealand by Land and sea Activity one-WLJ

                     Activity One
These are the three places that I enjoyed the most and I will explain why those three places why I really enjoyed!

1. Splash Planet- I like that place because it has a lot of water activities.
2. Skyline- I like that place because there is lots of activities to do like the chairlift, you can go to the Luge and you can go to the sky swing.
3. The Auckland Zoo- I like that place because there is lots of animals.

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Anamaria,

    Thank you for sharing your 3 interesting places to visit in New Zealand. Have you ever been to these places? I have only visited the Auckland Zoo with my daughter Shonny. She loves watching the elephants shower and eat. So fascinating.

    Enjoy the rest of your journey through New Zealand Anamaria. You are doing so well. Keep it up!

    Goodluck,

    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete