Pages

Saturday 15 July 2017

New Zealnd by Land and Sea- Bonus Activity WLJ

                                Bonus Activity
These are the things that my family and I in the house do outside and inside the house!

Me:
Go to the pools or the beach
Eating
Go to the mall
Play sports
Play in the computer

My brother Justin:
Watch cartoons/movies
Play games
Drawing
Dancing
Biking

Mum:
Watch TV
Go to the beach
Travelling
Eating
Plays with my brother Justin and I

Dad:
Eating
Going for a jog/run
Travelling
Watch TV
Sleeping


1 comment:

  1. Wow Anamaria,

    This is fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing information about your family members. You have put in so much effort to interview more than one person. That's so awesome. I can see there are some similar interests of indoor and outdoor activities. I love going to the supermarket with my daughter Shonny because she enjoys storing grocery into the trolley.
    I'm so pleased to see that you and your family enjoy a range of activities.

    I look forward to reading more interesting facts Anamaria.

    Best wishes,

    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete