Pages

Sunday 12 November 2017

I would be very scared if I was strapped to 100 helium balloons!



What did Tom Morgan do on October 20th 2017?

He soared over South Africa, seated in a camp chair strapped to 100 helium balloons.
2. How long was the flight and how high did he go?
It was a two hour flight and it went up to 8,000 feet.
Critical thinking Question:
What would scare or excite you the most about a helium balloon flight?
I wouldn’t be excited at all because I am scared of heights and I would be afraid of the possibility that the balloons might pop. Also I am scared of being alone.

Learning Intention: We are learning to identify key information.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I use information from the article "British Adventurer Soars In The Skies Using Helium Balloons! DOGO news" 
to answer comprehension questions correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment