Pages

Thursday 30 November 2017

The earth reminds me of God who created the earth for us!

Earth- The earth reminds me of Jesus who created the earth for us.
Cross- The cross reminds me of Jesus on the cross.
Apple and snake- the apple and the snake reminds me of Jesus who kicked out Adam and Eve from the Garden of Eden.
Crown- The crown reminds me of Jesus that wants David to be the king of Israel.
Fire- the fire reminds me of Jesus send a fire from heaven.
Rainbow- The rainbow reminds me of Jesus that flooded the whole earth to get rid of bad people and after that happened Jesus made a rainbow in the sky.
Rosary- The rosary reminds me of Mary who is the mother of Jesus.
Dove- The dove reminds me of Jesus that got baptised from his cousin John the baptist.
Grapes (symbolising wine)- The grapes reminds me of Jesus who performed his first miracle. He turned water into wine.
Ten commandments- The ten commandments reminds me of Jesus told Moses the ten commandments at Mount Sinai.

Learning Intention: We are learning to recognise that the Jesse tree tells the story of the people who prepared for the coming of the messiah.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I record 10 symbols on the Jesse tree that reminds me of Jesus using screencastify.


No comments:

Post a Comment